With the interactive Online Masters teaching program you can help children become more digitally skilled. The online curriculum has been created for primary school students - groups 7 & 8, and secondary education - classes 1 & 2. Participating is easy and in less than half a day you can help an entire school class move forward in the digital world.
1. Find a school yourself: you may already have a suitable primary school in mind, for example that of your own children, nephews or nieces. You can get started right away by using our sample message to contact the school. Discuss the desired date for your guest lesson with them.
2. Registration: have you made an appointment with a school? Click on the registration button and take a moment to read the participation conditions.
3. Order a jersey: during the registration process you have the option to order a special Online Masters jersey.
4. Confirmation: after your registration you will receive confirmation of your registration.
5. Preparation and inspiration: for inspiration and preparation, we have developed a PDF manual in which we go through the Online Masters guest lesson step by step.